7.6.12

Donnerstag, 07.Juni

Prolog

The snow crumbles under my feets. I stared on the white clean snow, sparkling in the morning sun that was just rising up about the top of the trees and falling through the leafy roof. The sun was gently warming my face and I just sat there enjoying it, although it was only -10°. At such temperatures I always feel the most comfortable, like other people feel in front of a fire after a walk in the snow and watch TV. I wasn't dressed up like other people would at this weather. I only wore a black pullover which was filled with wool and wolfs fur. From outside it was just an ordinary black pullover with some add ons from Bands I like, Black Veil Brides, System of a Down, Bring me the Horizon, Broken Cyde and so on, but they were all kind of short names which I stitched into my pullover so it looked like the tip of my arms were simply striped. I still was staring at my shoes, which were ordinary sneakers, my black jeans was fitting it very well. Suddenly I remembered that I've got things to do and leaved my favorite glade running to the town. "How could I forget this day? Stupid me!"




Der Text stammt aus einer Geschichte, die eine Freundin von mir für den Englischunterricht selbstgeschrieben hat.

4 Kommentare:

  1. dankeschön :)

    hui, dann schreib mir einfach ne e-mail, welche Tasche du haben möchtest :)
    -> die e-mail - adresse steht ganz oben auf der seite:
    http://skypreach-fashion.blogspot.de/p/shop.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. haaallo! ich wollte dir nur sagen, dass du eine der gewinnerinnen meiner blogvorstellungsaktion bist! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. im loving this photo... it tells a story.

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich liebe deinen Blog einfach nur. ♥

    AntwortenLöschen